Bebelac Gold Soya is a formula with protein made from soy protein isolate . Bebelac Gold Soya is the first and only formula milk in Indonesia that contains advanced soy fiber + FOS insulin, which is a high-fiber soy formula that helps maintain digestive tract function .
Formula milk containing soy protein isolate is an alternative that is considered safe for consumption by children. This type of milk is given as a complement to children's nutritional intake apart from breast milk.
Bebelac Gold Soya contains a variety of essential nutrients, including 9 essential amino acids, 13 vitamins, 9 minerals, fish oil, omega-3, omega-6, DHA, and advanced soy fiber+FOS Inulin fiber. The important nutrients contained in this formula will support the growth and development and healthy stomach of children.
What is Bebelac Gold Soya
Bebelac Gold Soya is available in vanilla flavour. This formula is intended for children aged 1–5 years and is available in 2 forms of packaging, namely a 360 gram medium package and a large 700 gram package.
The nutritional content in Bebelac Gold Soya is similar to formula milk derived from cow's milk protein. Soy formula milk can be given to children with primary lactase enzyme deficiency, children who do not like the taste of cow's milk, children who want to be introduced to the habit of consuming plant -based protein , or children with cow's milk allergy who have confirmed no history of allergy to soybeans.
Bebelac Gold Soya contains fish oil , protein, and various vitamins and minerals to maximize children's growth and development.
The following is the nutritional content of Bebelac Gold Soya in each serving of 3 measuring spoons (38 grams/235 ml):
|Quantity per serving|
|Total energy||170 kcal|
|Energy from fat||50 kcal|
|Total fat||6 g|
|Saturated fat||1.9 g|
|c-linoleic acid (Omega 3)||107 mg|
|Linoleic acid (Omega 6)||1205 mg|
|Total carbohydrates||25 g|
|Food fiber||1 g|
|% Number of Adequacy of Nutrition|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||20%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||40%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||25%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||40%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||25%|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||20%|
|Vitamin B12 (Kobalamin)||50%|
|Per serving contains|
|Fructologosaccharide (FOS)||140 mg|
|Galacto oligosaccharides (GOS)||1300 mg|
Warning before Serving Bebelac Gold Soya:
- Even though soy formula milk has a variety of nutritional content, breast milk remains the best choice of milk until the child is 2 years old.
- Avoid giving Bebelac Gold Soya to babies under 6 months old, except on advice
- Consult with your doctor about choosing formula milk if your child has a history of colic, cow's milk allergy , or food allergy.
- Bebelac Gold Soya contains sucrose sugar in the amount recommended by BPOM, so it is still safe for consumption by children.
Dosage and Serving Rules of Bebelac Gold Soya
To serve this milk, pour 3 measuring spoons or tablespoons (35.4 grams) of Bebelac Gold Soya into 200 ml of water. After that, stir until the Bebelac Gold Soya dissolves completely in the water.
How to Serve Bebelac Gold Soya Correctly
Follow the instructions for serving Bebelac Gold Soya listed on the package, so that children get optimal benefits. The following is the correct presentation method:
- Wash hands thoroughly before preparing Bebelac Gold Soya.
- Clean the glass and measuring spoon that will be used to prepare Bebelac Gold Soya and make sure they are dry before use.
- Boil clean water until it boils and let it continue to boil for up to 10 minutes, then let it sit until it's warm.
- Once the water is warm (about 45°C), pour 200 ml of water into a glass.
- Do the way of serving that has been explained in the dosage section and the rules for serving Bebelac Gold Soya above.
Bebelac Gold Soya Side Effects and Dangers
The soy milk content in Bebelac Gold Soya is safe for children. If your child has a history of allergies to cow's milk or certain dairy products, consult a doctor to get advice on choosing the most appropriate milk for your child.