Cendo Lyteers are eye drops that are useful for lubricating dry eyes due to irritation, unfavorable environmental conditions, or the use of contact lenses. This medicine contains a combination of sodium chloride and potassium chloride.
Dry eyes generally occur because the eyes are often exposed to sunlight, wind, air conditioning, too often looking at computer screens , or it could also be due to the use of certain medications.
Cendo Lyteers works by forming a layer of tears so that it keeps the surface of the eye moist. That way, Cendo Lyteers can reduce complaints due to dry eyes, such as red eyes, tired eyes, excess eye discharge, easy glare, blurred vision, as well as burning, itching, or a feeling of lump in the eyes.
Cendo Lyteers is available in 2 packages, namely bottles of 5, 10, and 15 ml and small disposable bottles containing 0.6 ml. Unlike other packaging, Cendo Lyteers in small disposable bottles does not contain the preservative benzalkonium chloride .
What is Cendo Lyteers
|Benefit||Lubricates dry eyes|
|Cendo Lyteers for pregnant and lactating mothers||Category N: Artificial tears such as Cendo Lyteers are generally safe for use by pregnant women and nursing mothers. However, you should still consult with your doctor regarding the use of this drug and your complaints.|
|Drug Form||eye drops|
Warning Before Using Cendo Lyteers
There are several things you should pay attention to before using Cendo Lyteers, including:
- Do not use Cendo Lyteers if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever experienced irritation or an allergy to eye drops. If possible, also tell the type of eye drops.
- Tell your doctor if you have or are currently suffering from an eye infection or other eye disorder.
- Do not use Cendo Lyteers if you are wearing contact lenses. Remove contact lenses before using this medicine.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor. Symptoms have not subsided or worsened after 3 days of using the drug.
- Do not use Cendo Lyteers in the form of a small disposable bottle if the packaging has been opened for 3 x 24 hours.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any medications, including other eye medications, supplements, or herbal products, to anticipate drug interactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning a pregnancy.
- Immediately see a doctor if you experience a drug allergic reaction after using Cendo Lyteers.
Dosage and Rules for Using Cendo Lyteers
The recommended dose of Cendo Lyteers to treat dry eyes is 1-2 drops, 3-4 times a day in the affected eye.
How to Use Cendo Lyteers Properly
Follow the doctor 's recommendations and read the information printed on the drug packaging before using Cendo Lyteers. Do not reduce or increase your dose without consulting your doctor first.
When you are going to use Cendo Lyteers, make sure your eye area and hands are clean to avoid contamination. If using contact lenses, remove the lenses before using Cendo Lyteers. Wait up to 15 minutes after using the medicine before putting your contact lenses back on.
To drip the medicine, lift your head and pull the lower eyelid. Press the bottle until the medicine drips into the lower eye and close the eye slowly for 1-2 minutes.
Press the corner of the eye near the nose gently to prevent the medicine from flowing out. Do not blink or rub your eyes while using the eye drops.
If you are on treatment with other eye medications, give yourself at least 5 minutes of time before taking your next medication. If using an ointment, use the drops first.
Apart from using drugs, adopt healthy habits for the eyes . One of the easiest ways to work is the 20-20-20 method, which is to rest your eyes every 20 minutes by looking at something 20 feet (6 m) from you for 20 seconds.
Close the bottle of Cendo Lyteers tightly and store in a cool room and avoid exposure to sunlight. If the liquid inside turns cloudy, throw away the eye drops immediately.
Cendo Lyteers Interactions with Other Drugs
It is not yet known what interactions may occur if sodium chloride or potassium chloride in Cendo Lyteers is used with other drugs or products. Even so, it is possible that Cendo Lyteers can interact with certain drugs or active ingredients.
Side Effects and Dangers of Cendo Lyteers
Some side effects that may occur after using Cendo Lyteers are:
- Blurred vision
- Burning feeling in the eyes
- Redness in the eyes
Consult your doctor if the side effects above do not subside or get worse. You also need to see a doctor immediately if you experience an allergic reaction or more serious side effects, such as pain in the eyes or disturbing vision problems.