Clenbuterol is a drug to relieve shortness of breath in asthmatics. Clenbuterol belongs to the group of beta-2 agonist drugs working as a bronchodilator.
Clenbuterol works by widening the muscles in the respiratory tract that were previously narrowed, so that air can flow more smoothly and the breathing process becomes easier.
Clenbuterol brand name: Spiropent
What Is Clenbuterol?
|Category||Beta2 - agonist bronchodilators|
|Benefits||Relieves shortness of breath due to asthma|
|Clenbuterol for pregnant and lactating women||
Category N: Not yet categorized.
Clenbuterol is not known to be absorbed into breast milk or not. If you are breastfeeding, do not use this medicine without first consulting your doctor.
Warnings Before Consuming Clenbuterol
Clenbuterol should not be consumed casually and should be in accordance with the doctor's prescription. Here are the things you need to pay attention to before consuming clenbuterol:
- Do not consume clenbuterol if you are allergic to this drug. Be sure to always tell your doctor about any allergies you have.
- Tell your doctor if you have had or are suffering from hyperthyroidism , heart rhythm disorders, heart attacks , hypertension, severe asthma, or diabetes .
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are using other medicines, including supplements, or herbal products.
- See a doctor immediately if you experience an overdose, drug allergic reaction, or more serious side effects after consuming clenbuterol.
Dosage and Administration of Clenbuterol
The dosage of clenbuterol depends on the severity of the condition and the patient's response to the drug. The general dose of clenbuterol given by doctors to relieve breathing in asthmatics is 20 mcg, 2 times a day. The dose can be increased to 40 mcg according to the patient's condition.
How to Consume Clenbuterol Correctly
Follow the doctor 's advice and always read the instructions on the medicine package before consuming clenbuterol.
Clenbuterol can be consumed after meals. Swallow the clenbuterol tablet whole with water. It is recommended to consume clenbuterol at the same time every day.
For those of you who forget to take this medicine, it is recommended to do it immediately so remember if the break with the next consumption schedule is not too close. If it's close, ignore it and don't double the dose.
Store clenbuterol at room temperature, in a dry place, and away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Clenbuterol Interactions with Other Drugs
Drug interactions that can occur if clenbuterol is taken together with other drugs are:
- Increased risk of arrhythmia if used together with diuretics , amphotericin B, or corticosteroids
- Increased risk of hypokalemia and tachycardia if used with theophylline
Side Effects and Dangers of Clenbuterol
Side effects that may appear after consuming clenbuterol are:
- Heart pounding
- Muscle cramps
- Nerves are tense
- Low levels of potassium (hypokalemia)
- Chest pain
Check with your doctor if the above side effects do not subside. Go to the doctor immediately if an allergic reaction to the drug appears, which can be marked by the appearance of an itchy and swollen rash, swollen eyes and lips, or difficulty breathing after consuming clenbuterol.