Dermatix is a beneficial product for leveling, smoothing, fading scars, as well as brightening stains and dark spots due to acne.
Dermatix reduces the dark color of scars by slowing the transfer of melanin (pigment) to the upper layer of the skin. This drug will also reduce acne scars by protecting the skin area from the inflammatory process and triggering the formation of collagen , thus improving the appearance of scars.
Dermatix has three product variants sold in the market, namely:
Dermatix Ultra Gel
Dermatix Ultra Gel contains cyclopentasiloxane (silicone gel) and vitamin C Ester. This product is in the form of a transparent gel.
Dermatix Acne Scar
Dermatix Acne Gel contains cyclopentasiloxane (silicone gel), snail-slime extract , and niacinamide which is effective for moisturizing the skin. This product is in the form of a transparent gel.
Dermatix Advance contains cyclopentasiloxane (silicone gel) and vitamin C ester. This product is in the form of a transparent gel.
What is Dermatix?
|Active Ingredients||Silicon polymer cyclopentasiloxane (CPX), vitamin C ester, snail-slime extract, and niacinamide|
|Category||Antihyperpigmentation and antiacne drugs|
|Benefits||Smoothes, smoothes, fades scars , brightens stains and black spots due to acne, and moisturizes the skin|
|Used by||Adults and children over 2 years old|
|Dermatix for pregnant and lactating women||
Category N: Not yet categorized.
Dermatix is believed to be safe for nursing mothers if used according to the doctor's recommendations and the rules written on the packaging.
However, if you use Dermatix on the chest area, you should remove the gel before feeding to prevent the baby from accidentally swallowing the gel.
Warnings Before Using Dermatix
There are several things you need to pay attention to before using Dermatix, namely:
- Do not use Dermatix if you are allergic to the ingredients contained in this medicine.
- Avoid using Dermatix on wet wounds, burns, or open wounds.
- Dermatix can only be used as an external medicine. Avoid using Dermatix in the eyes, nose, mouth, or other mucous membranes.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing during treatment with Dermatix to prevent irritation or damage to the scar tissue.
- Consult with a doctor about the use of Dermatix if you are taking certain drugs, supplements, or herbal products.
- Consult a doctor about the use of Dermatix if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant.
- Consult your doctor about the use of Dermatix if you are currently using skin care drugs or antibiotics.
- Avoid activities under direct sunlight for a long time during treatment with Dermatix, because this medicine can make the skin more sensitive to sunlight.
- Consult a doctor if you experience sunken scars, such as scars from chicken pox and acne
- See a doctor immediately if a drug allergic reaction or overdose occurs after using Dermatix,
Dermatix Dosage and Administration
The dose of Dermatix is adjusted to the patient's age, type of infection, and condition. The following is the Dermatix dosage based on the type of product:
Dermatix Ultra Gel|
Apply Dermatix Ultra Gel twice a day, in the morning and evening, for at least 2-3 months.
Dermatix Acne Scar
Apply Dermatix Acne Scar 2 times, in the morning and at night or before bed, for 4 weeks.
Apply Dermatix Advance twice a day, in the morning and at night or before bed.
How to Use Dermatix Correctly
Follow the doctor 's instructions or the instructions on the packaging before using Dermatix. Use Dermatix according to the recommended dosage. Do not increase the dose without consulting a doctor first.
For Dermatix Acne Scar, apply Dermatix gel on the area of the acne scar that has been cleaned twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed.
It is recommended to use sunscreen when you want to do activities under the scorching sun.
In skin types that have a tendency to form scars, it will be much better if the appearance of scars is prevented as early as possible, that is, at the time of the injury. Consult a dermatologist about how to prevent it.
Store Dermatix at room temperature, away from heat, humid air, and exposure to direct sunlight. Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
Interactions of Dermatix with Other Medicines
Avoid using the combination of cyclopentasiloxane and vitamin C together with skin care drugs and antibiotics. If you are using certain drugs, supplements, or herbal products, always consult your doctor about using them with Dermatix.
Side Effects and Dangers of Dermatix
If used according to the correct dosage and method, dermatix is generally safe and rarely causes side effects. However, if there is irritation, redness, or pain in the applied area, check with a doctor to get treatment.
You should also see a doctor immediately if you experience a drug allergic reaction after using Dermatix