Femmy Fyber is a beneficial supplement drink to meet daily fiber needs, lose weight, and maintain an ideal body weight. Femmy Fyber is available in mixberry flavor.
Femmy Fyber contains a combination of ingredients believed to help lose weight, namely lipase enzyme, garcinia, psyllium husk , and spirulina. This supplement drink is sugar-free and uses the natural sweetener stevia which is low in calories.
Lipase enzymes and garcinia work to increase fat burning and decrease appetite. Meanwhile, psyllium husk can promote bowel movements and help lower blood cholesterol levels.
Spirulina is also known to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. In addition, spirulina is also well known to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that can improve the immune system and body health in general.
What is Femmy Fyber?
|Benefits||Meets daily fiber needs, helps lose weight, and maintains an ideal weight.|
Femmy Fyber for pregnant and lactating mothers
Category N: Uncategorized. Femmy Fyber contains herbal ingredients whose safety is not known for sure for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Do not use this product before consulting a doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Warning Before Consuming Femmy Fyber
There are several things you should pay attention to before consuming Femmy Fyber, among others:
- Do not consume this supplement if you are allergic to the ingredients in it, including certain plants, such as chrysanthemums, marigolds, or daisies.
- Do not consume Femmy Fiber if you are experiencing nausea, vomiting, sudden stomach pain, especially if accompanied by fever.
- Consult a doctor about consuming Femmy Fyber if you are or have suffered from intestinal obstruction , difficulty swallowing, bleeding from the anus, or changes in bowel habits that have occurred for more than 2 weeks.
- Consult a doctor about the consumption of Femmy Fyber if you are or have suffered from bipolar disorder , liver disease, autoimmune disease , diabetes, phenylketonuria , or bleeding disorders.
- Tell your doctor about the consumption of this supplement before you undergo any surgical procedure, including dental surgery.
- Consult a doctor about the consumption of Femmy Fyber if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant.
- Consult a doctor about the consumption of Femmy Fyber if you are using certain drugs, supplements, or herbal products, to anticipate the occurrence of drug allergic reactions.
- See a doctor immediately if you experience an allergic reaction or serious side effects after consuming Femmy Fyber.
Femmy Fyber Dosage and Administration
The recommended dose of Femmy Fyber is 1 stickpack (15 grams), consumed 1-2 times a day.
How to Consume Femmy Fyber Correctly
Always read the information on the product packaging or follow the doctor 's advice before consuming Femmy Fyber. Consume this supplement according to the recommended dosage and regularly so that the benefits are optimally achieved.
To consume Femmy Fyber, dissolve 1 pack of stickpack with 150 ml of water. Make sure all the Femmy Fyber powder dissolves. Immediately consume the dissolved supplement. If allowed to stand still, the fiber can turn into jelly. Generally, the urge to defecate will appear within 12–72 hours.
Store Femmy Fyber in a dry place, at room temperature, and away from direct sunlight. Keep this supplement out of the reach of children.
Interactions of Femmy Fyber with Other Medicines
Given that Femmy Fyber contains garcinia and spirulina, interactions that may occur if this supplement is consumed together with certain medications are:
- Decreased effect of immunosuppressant drugs , such as methotrexate
- Increased risk of low blood sugar levels ( hypoglycemia ) if used with antidiabetic drugs, such as glipizide
- Increased risk of bleeding if used with anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs , such as warfarin
- Increased risk of liver damage if used with hepatotoxic drugs, such as paracetamol or aspirin
Femmy Fyber contains psyllium husk, the content can interfere with the work of drugs consumed orally (drinking). Therefore, give a pause of 2 hours after consuming Femmy Fyber, before consuming any medicine.
Side Effects and Dangers of Femmy Fyber
If used in accordance with the rules of use, in general Femmy Fyber is safe to use.
When the psyllium husk in Femmy Fyber starts to work, some people can feel heartburn which is quite disturbing. However, heartburn in this condition generally does not indicate diarrhea.
This heartburn occurs because psyllium husk forms stool clots that will stimulate the intestines to contract and expel the clot. These side effects usually disappear after defecation.
In addition, the content of herbal ingredients found in Femmy Fyber, such as psylium husk, garcinia, and stevia, can cause side effects in some people. Some of these side effects include:
- Stomach cramps
Check with your doctor if the side effects do not subside or get worse. Immediately go to the nearest doctor or IGD if you experience a severe allergic reaction after consuming Femmy Fyber.
Although rare, high doses of spirulina and garcinia can cause serious side effects in the form of liver dysfunction . See a doctor immediately if you experience upper abdominal pain, nausea, often feeling full faster than usual, or jaundice .