Vegeta Herbal is a useful herbal supplement to help smooth bowel movements. The combination of herbal ingredients contained in this product will help soften the stool so that it is easier to pass.
Vegeta Herbal contains Plantago ovata or psyllium which is a source of fiber and senna extract which has a laxative or laxative effect. The combination of these two ingredients will make it easier to remove feces.
Each 5 gram pack of Vegeta Herbal contains a number of ingredients, such as:
- 500 mg psyllium ( Plantago ovata semini endosperm pulveratum)
- 100 mg Chinese teak leaves ( Cassia sennae folium extract )
- 60 mg liquorice root extract ( Liquirittae radix extract )
- 50 mg of fennel fruit extract ( Foeniculi vulgare fructus extract )
- 25 mg of rhubarb root extract ( Rheum officinale radix extract )
Apart from that, Vegeta also contains acesulfame K and aspartame, as additional ingredients.
What is Vegeta Herbs
|Active ingredients||Plantago ovata or psyllium , Chinese teak leaves, licorice root extract, fennel fruit extract, rhubarb root extract.|
|Used by||Adults and children >12 years|
|Vegeta Herbs for pregnant and lactating women||Category N: Not yet categorized. Whether the psyllium in Vegeta Herbal can be absorbed into breast milk is not known. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid taking Vegeta Herbal.|
|Drug form||Drink powder|
Warning Before Consuming Vegeta Herbal
Vegeta Herbs should not be consumed carelessly. There are several things that need to be considered before using this herbal supplement, including:
- Do not take Vegeta Herbal if you are allergic to the ingredients contained in this herbal product.
- Vegeta Herbal should not be consumed by children under 12 years of age. Check with your doctor first if your child has constipation.
- Vegeta Herbal is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women, nursing mothers, or sufferers of pancreatic enzyme disorders ( exocrine pancreatic insufficiency ).
- Vegeta Herbal contains psyllium, consult your doctor regarding its use if you experience intestinal obstruction , difficulty swallowing, colitis , symptoms of appendicitis , or constipation for more than 2 weeks.
- Vegeta Herbal contains aspartame, consult your doctor if you have diabetes or phenylketonuria (PKU).
- Do not take Vegeta Herbal for more than 7 days in a row. If constipation continues, check with your doctor to get further therapy.
- Consult your doctor if you are currently using certain medications, supplements, or herbal products.
- Immediately consult a doctor if you experience a drug allergic reaction , serious side effects, or an overdose, after consuming Vegeta Herbal.
Dosage and Rules for Using Vegeta Herbal
To help smooth bowel movements , drink 1 pack of Vegeta Herbal which has been dissolved in water, 1 time a day, before going to bed. If needed, increase the dose to 2 times a day.
How to Use Vegeta Herbs Properly
Be sure to read the instructions on the drug packaging or follow the doctor 's advice while taking Vegeta Herbal. Do not take more or more Vergeta Herbs than recommended.
Vegeta Herbs should be consumed after dinner. Dissolve 1 sachet of Vegeta Herbal powder in a glass of water or according to the dosage recommended on the package label. Stir the solution until evenly distributed, then immediately drink.
Do not consume Vegeta Herbal without first diluting it in water or swallowing it when it is still in powder form, because it can cause choking.
While taking Vegeta Herbal, drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. If you are undergoing treatment with other drugs, give a break of 2-3 hours before taking Vegeta Herbal.
Most people think that taking herbal medicines is always safe because they contain natural ingredients. This is not entirely true, because not all herbal medicines have gone through the testing phase like drugs from doctors. Therefore, side effects and drug interactions are also not known with certainty.
To overcome constipation , it is recommended that you increase your consumption of fibrous foods, such as vegetables and fruit. Start slowly and gradually increase your fiber intake to help with difficult bowel movements. Do not delay defecation, when the urge to defecate appears, so that the stool does not get harder.
In addition to sufficient consumption of fibrous foods, to help smooth bowel movements, you are also advised to do light exercise regularly, such as walking, cycling or swimming. Do the exercise at least 30 minutes per day, 5 days a week.
Vegeta Herbal Interactions with Other Drugs
There are no studies showing interactions between Vegeta Herbal and other medicines. However, the psyllium content in Vegeta Herbal can cause interactions when used with certain medications. An interaction effect that can occur is a decrease in the effectiveness of sodium picosulfate or metoclopramide .
The psyllium content in Vegeta Herbal can also inhibit the absorption of digoxin , warfarin, lithium , vitamin B12, or minerals, such as calcium, iron, and zinc.
To prevent interaction effects, consult your doctor if you plan to take drugs, supplements, or herbal products, while undergoing treatment with herbal vegeta.
Vegeta Herbal Side Effects and Dangers
Side effects that can occur after using Vegeta Herbal are flatulence , nausea, stomach cramps, stomach pain, or stools that become very liquid. Check with your doctor if these side effects don't go away or get worse.
In addition, if consumed in excess of the recommended usage rules, Vegeta Herbal can cause diarrhea, hypokalemia , electrolyte deficiencies, or stomach cramps . Immediately consult a doctor if you experience these symptoms or an allergic drug reaction