Breastfeeding for babies should be prioritized. Not only is it the best early nutrition for a baby's life, breast milk can also provide protection against disease.
Breastfeeding should be given exclusively for the first 6 months of a baby's life and continued until 2 years with complementary foods. Formula milk is only given on the recommendation of a health worker if the mother is unable to breastfeed due to medical indications.
Before deciding to give formula milk, Mother should consult with a doctor. The use of infant formula milk must also always follow the instructions on the packaging carefully.
What is Nutribaby Royal 2
Nutribaby Royal 2 is a formula milk that can be used as a companion to breast milk or as an alternative when mothers experience problems with breastfeeding. This formula milk product is intended for babies aged 6-12 months. Nutribaby Royal 2 is available in 400 gram and 800 gram packages.
The following is the nutritional content of Nutribaby Royal 2:
|Nutritional Value Information||Unit||Amount|
|Per 100 g||Per 100 kcal||Per 100 ml|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||mg||2777||584||408|
|α-linolenic acid (Omega 3)||mg||270||57||40|
|Soluble Food Fiber||g||5,5||1,2||0.81|
|Vitamin A||mcg RE||479||101||70|
|Vitamin E||mg a-Te||9,2||1,9||1,4|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||mcg||394||83||58|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||mcg||830||175||122|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||mcg||3500||740||520|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mcg||2400||510||360|
|Vitamin B6 (Pridoxin)||mcg||312||66||46|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||mcg||92||19||14|
|Vitamin B12 (Kobalamin)||mcg||1,4||0.29||0.21|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16V||cfu||5.8x10 7||1.2x10 7||8.5x10 6|
|Fructose Oligosaccharides (FOS)||g||0.55||0.12||0.08|
|Galacto Oligosaccharides (GOS)||g||5.0||1.0||0.73|
Warning Before Serving Nutribaby Royal 2
There are several things that need to be considered before serving Nutribaby Royal 2 for babies, namely:
- Make sure the aluminum foil packaging is clean.
- Make sure the formula powder is stored properly in the aluminum foil.
- Store in a cool, dry place (not the fridge).
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Spend within 2 weeks after the packaging is opened.
- Do not consume if there is a change in color, smell or taste.
- Improper storage, preparation and serving can be harmful to babies
Dosage and Serving Rules Nutribaby Royal 2
To serve this milk, pour 6 measuring spoons of Nutribaby Royal 2 into 180 ml of warm water. After that, stir until completely dissolved in the water.
How to Serve Nutribaby Royal 2 Properly
Undercooked water, non-sterile bottles, and improper presentation can be dangerous for babies and cause babies to get sick. Improper storage, use, preparation and method of giving formula can have a negative effect on the baby's health. The following is the correct way to serve Nutribaby Royal 2:
- Wash hands with soap and clean all equipment. Bottle brush and rinse bottle and teat under running water.
- Perform sterilization by boiling the bottle. Submerge the jars entirely in a covered saucepan with boiling water 5–10 minutes. Leave the pot covered, leave the baby drinking equipment in it until it is used immediately.
- If the bottle is not used immediately after boiling, store the bottle in a clean and closed place. The nipple and cover fit well.
- Make sure the preparation area and all baby drinking equipment are clean and sterile. Wash hands with soap and running water, and then dry.
- Boil drinking water until boiling for 10 minutes.
- Allow drinking water to reach a temperature of not less than 70˚C.
- Pour the water according to the serving directions into the bottle.
- Boil measuring spoons and dry them to perfection.
- Evenly distribute the powdered formula in a measuring spoon using the surface or handle of the spoon.
- Add formula powder according to the recommended dosage.
- Shake until the baby formula powder dissolves. Cool immediately by immersing the bottom of the milk bottle in cold clean water, until the temperature is suitable for drinking (try dripping baby formula on the wrist, it will feel slightly warm, not hot).
- Discard remaining reconstituted formula after 2 hours.
- Clean all equipment immediately after use.
Side Effects and Dangers of Nutribaby Royal 2
Each baby's response to formula milk can be different. Stop giving formula milk and immediately consult a doctor if your baby has vomiting, diarrhea, or a red rash appears after consuming milk. These symptoms can indicate a baby has a cow's milk allergy or lactose intolerance .