Sakatonik Liver is useful for maintaining health and overcoming anemia due to iron deficiency. In addition, Sakatonik Liver can also be used to meet the needs of vitamins and minerals in pregnant women.
Sakatonik Liver is a multivitamin supplement that contains iron, B vitamins and other minerals, such as manganese, calcium and zinc. These vitamins and minerals are needed for the formation of red blood cells, renewal of body cells, as well as metabolic processes and formation of energy.
These supplements are consumed to meet the body's need for these substances when intake from food alone is insufficient, or when experiencing anemia, being pregnant, or in the healing period.
Sakatonic Liver Products
Sakatonik Liver is available in 100 ml and 310 ml capsules and syrup. Sakatonik Liver caplet packs contain the following vitamins and minerals:
- 100 mg of iron in the form of ferrous gluconate
- 0.8 mg of folic acid
- 5.28 mg of vitamin B1
- 0.45 vitamin B2
- 9 mg of vitamin B3
- 1.5 mg of vitamin B5
- 0.63 vitamin B6
- 0.9 mcg of vitamin B12
- 61.2 mg calcium phosphate
- 1.5 mg of manganese sulfate
Meanwhile, packaged Sakatonik Liver contains the following vitamins and minerals:
- 50 mg of lipofer is equivalent to 4 mg of iron
- 92 mg of ferrous gluconate is equivalent to 11 mg of iron
- 400 mcg folic acid
- 0.45 mg of vitamin B1
- 0.65 mg of vitamin B2
- 7.5 mg of vitamin B3
- 1.2 mcg of vitamin B12
- 0.7 mg zinc gluconate
- 0.65 mg of manganese
What is Sakatonic Liver
|Composition||Iron, B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, zinc, manganese|
|Category||Iron and vitamin supplements|
|Benefit||Overcome iron deficiency anemia .|
|Consumed by||Adults and children|
|Sakatonik Liver for pregnant and lactating women||
Category C: Animal studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus, but there have been no controlled studies in pregnant women.
Drugs should only be used if the expected benefit outweighs the risk to the fetus.
Pregnant women need to get enough iron intake. However, first ask your obstetrician whether you need to take supplements, such as Sakatonik Liver, during pregnancy.
These supplements may be absorbed into breast milk, but are generally safe to take while breastfeeding.
|Drug form||Caplets and syrup|
Warning Before Consuming Sakatonik Liver
Before consuming Sakatonik Liver, you need to pay attention to the following things:
- Do not consume Sakatonik Liver if you have a history of allergies to the ingredients contained in it.
- Tell your doctor if you have a disorder of iron metabolism, such as hemochromatosis .
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of diabetes , liver disease, or colitis .
- The ingredients contained in Sakatonik Liver can affect the results of laboratory tests. Tell your doctor if you are going to have any laboratory tests done.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medications, including supplements and herbal products.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you have an allergic drug reaction or an overdose after taking Sakatonik Liver.
Dosage and Rules for Use Sakatonik Liver
The following is the dosage of Sakatonik Liver based on the product form:
Dosage of Sakatonic Liver Caplets
- Adult: 1 caplet, 1 time a day.
Dosage of Sakatonic Liver Syrup
- Adults: 1 tablespoon (15 ml), 1–2 times daily.
- Children: 1–2 teaspoons (5 ml), 1–2 times daily.
How to Consume Sakatonik Liver Properly
Before consuming Sakatonik Liver, read the usage instructions listed on the product packaging. Do not increase your Sakatonik Liver dose without your doctor's advice.
Sakatonik Liver can be consumed before meals. However, if you experience indigestion after taking Sakatonik Liver on an empty stomach, take this supplement after eating. For Sakatonik Liver syrup, you should use a measuring spoon that is available in the package so that the dosage is correct.
After drinking Sakatonik Liver syrup or caplets, drink 1 glass of water. Sakatonik Liver caplets should be swallowed whole, not crushed or chewed yet.
It is important to remember that vitamin and mineral supplements cannot replace nutrients from food. Supplements are recommended to complement the body's need for vitamins and minerals, especially when intake of vitamins and minerals from food cannot meet the body's needs.
Store Sakatonik Liver in a dry place, room temperature, and avoid direct sunlight. Keep this drug out of reach of children.
Sakatonik Liver Interaction with Other Drugs
The ingredients contained in Sakatonik Liver can reduce the effectiveness of several other drugs, such as:
- quinolone antibiotics , such as ciprofloxacin and levofloxacin
Side Effects and Dangers of Sakatonik Liver
The content of iron and B vitamins in Sakatonik Liver can cause a number of side effects, including:
- Nausea or vomiting
- stomach cramps
- BAB is black
Consult a doctor if the side effects above do not subside immediately or even get worse. You need to see a doctor immediately if you experience an allergic drug reaction or more serious side effects, such as bloody bowel movements, fever, coughing up blood, or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.