Verile is a series of skin care products for acne-prone skin. This product is useful for helping treat acne , disguising black spots from acne scars, and reducing oil and dirt on the face.
Verile's product range consists of acne medication in the form of gel, face wash, and face cream. Verile contains active ingredients that vary in each product.
Types and Content of Active Ingredients for Verile Products
Here are 3 variants of Verile products and their active ingredients:
Verile Acne Gel
Verile Acne Gel contains the active ingredients salicylic acid , allantoin and vitamin B3 . The combination of these three active ingredients works to relieve inflammation (swelling and redness) on skin with acne, clears clogged pores, and moisturizes the skin. That way, pimples deflate more quickly.
Verile Acne Gel is in the form of a transparent gel so it doesn't leave marks. This gel can also provide a cool feeling for pimples that feel hot and sore.
Verile Acne Care Facial Wash
Verile Acne Care Face Wash is a face wash in the form of a foaming gel which contains extracts of tea tree oil , triclosan and vitamin E. This active ingredient has antioxidant and antiseptic effects that help clean dirt and bacteria on the face.
Verile Acne Care Face Wash also has the same pH as the face's pH, so it can maintain the natural moisture of facial skin.
Verile Acne Blesmish Cream
Verile Acne Blemish Cream contains Centella asiatica extract (gotu kola leaves), licorice extract, aloe vera extract, vitamin E and vitamin B3. The combination of natural ingredients in this face cream is believed to reduce inflammation in acne-prone skin, disguise black spots from acne scars, and soften rough skin in acne scar areas.
What is Verile
|Active Ingredients||Salicylic acid, allantoin, vitamin B3, vitamin E, triclosan , tea tree oil extract , Centella asiatica extract (gotu kola leaf), licorice extract, Aloe vera extract|
|class||Over-the-counter drugs – Consumer products|
|Category||Keratolytic acne medication|
|Benefit||Helps treat acne prone skin, disguises black spots from acne scars, and reduces oil and dirt on the face.|
|Used by||Adults and children >2 years|
|Verile for pregnant and lactating women||
Category C: Salicylic acid has been shown in animal studies to have an adverse effect on the fetus, but there have been no controlled studies in pregnant women. The drug should only be used if the expected benefit outweighs the risk to the fetus.
It is not yet known whether salicylic acid and other active ingredients in Verile products can be absorbed into breast milk or not. Consult your doctor regarding the use of this product if you are breastfeeding.
|Drug form||Gels, creams and foaming gels .|
Warning Before Using Verile
There are several things that need to be considered before using the Verile product range, namely:
- Do not use Verile if you are allergic to the active ingredients contained in this product.
- Verile products are only for use on the face. Avoid using it on injured eyes and skin. Rinse immediately with clean water if this product gets on the part.
- Avoid using products containing salicylic acid in children under 2 years of age.
- Consult your doctor about using products containing salicylic acid in children over 2 years. Avoid giving salicylic acid in large quantities, over a long period of time, or with pads that cover.
- Consult your doctor about using Verile products that contain salicylic acid if you suffer from certain skin problems, such as eczema and psoriasis , diabetes, liver disease, kidney disease, or circulation problems.
- Verile Acne Gel contains salicylic acid which is flammable. Therefore, keep this product away from heat or fire.
- Avoid using Verile Acne Gel together with skin care products that contain alcohol, other acne medications or cosmetics that contain benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, or tretinoin , because they can cause skin irritation.
- Consult your doctor about using products containing salicylic acid or triclosan if you are pregnant, nursing or planning a pregnancy.
- Consult with your doctor about using Verile products if you are currently using drugs or herbal products that are applied to the skin.
- Reduce use if skin irritation occurs and stop using if irritation persists or gets worse.
- Immediately consult a doctor if you experience an allergic reaction after using Verile products.
Dosage and Rules for Use Verile
To dry acne, apply Verile Acne Gel 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon and evening. To clean your face, use Verile Facial Wash 2 times a day, in the morning and at night. To help reduce acne scars, apply Verile Acne Blemish Cream 3 times a day in the morning, afternoon and evening.
How to Use Verile Properly
Be sure to read the instructions for use and the rules for use listed on the packaging before using Verile products. Do not use more or more Verile products than recommended.
Before using Verile Acne Gel or Verile Acne Blemish Cream, clean your face with Verile Acne Care Facial Wash, then pat dry. After that, apply Verile Acne Gel to the parts of the face that have pimples, or parts of the face that have black spots from acne scars with Verile Acne Blemish Cream.
How to use Verile Acne Care Facial Wash is to form foam with water first. After that, apply foam to face and massage gently, except for the eye area. Rinse with water until all the foam is gone.
It is recommended to use sunscreen if you want to do activities under the hot sun, because the content in Verile can make the skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Interactions of Verile with Other Drugs
Using salicylic acid together with topical acne medications that contain benzoyl peroxide can increase the risk of skin irritation and dryness. In addition, the salicylic acid contained in Verile Acne Gel can reduce the effectiveness of the calcipotriol drug if both are used together.
To be safe, you should consult a doctor if you want to use Verile products with other skin care products or certain medications.
Side Effects and Dangers of Verile
Verile is generally safe if used sparingly according to the recommendations on the packaging. However, the content of salicylic acid and allantoin contained in Verile products can cause side effects in the form of:
- Dry and peeling skin
- Burning feeling on the skin
- Skin irritation
These side effects are usually mild and will disappear within a few days of use or by stopping using the product. However, check with a dermatologist if the pimples or side effects above don't go away or get worse.
Immediately seek medical attention to the nearest hospital, if a severe allergic reaction occurs, such as swelling of the eyes, face, lips or tongue, and shortness of breath, after using Verile products.