Baycuten-N is a topical medication used to relieve symptoms of dermatitis and eczema in skin conditions that are infected with fungi.
Baycuten-N contains a combination of active substances, namely:
1. Clotrimazole is a broad spectrum antifungal compound that works by inhibiting the cleavage and growth of pathogens from dermatophytes, yeast and Malassezia furfur.
2. Dexamethasone works by forming a steroid-protein receptor complex by penetrating the cell membrane. In the protein synthesis section, the complex will bind to DNA in the cell nucleus. As a glucocorticoid type steroid drug that is used as an anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and immunosuppressant agent, its job is to suppress neutrophil migration, reduce prostaglandin production, and cause capillary dilation. So that the inflammatory conditions in the body begin to decrease.
Eczema and dermatitis due to bacterial infection.
Topical Anti-Infections with Corticosteroids
skin, itching, inflammation, redness
Per g Dexamethasone 0.4 mg, clotrimazole 10 mg
applied to the sore or inflamed 2-3 times a day
Apply a thin layer to the infected skin area
Store at room temperature below 30 ° C, protected from light. Keep out of reach of children
Hypersensitivity. skin diseases (syphilis, TB), rosacea & perioral dermatitis, viral infections, atopic dermatitis.
- 1. We only accept PayPal.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through a secure PayPal payment processor.
3. We send to your Paypal address. Make sure your Paypal addresses are correct before you pay.
1. We ship to your Paypal address. Make sure your Paypal address is correct before you pay.
2. Items will be sent within 2 business days when we receive payment. 10-25 days delivery time will arrive but may be longer for some destinations.
3. Shipping Using Registered DHL ECommerce (with Tracking Numbers Worldwide)
4. Delivery time depends on the destination and other factors;
5. Not responsible for customs, tax
- Returned items are expected to be as they were before
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee
Contact me if you have questions
HAVE A NICE DAY!