MEDI-KLIN TR GEL 15gr Clindamycin phosphate 1.2%, tretinoin 0.025%
MEDI-KLIN TR GEL is a topical preparation in the form of a gel, containing semisynthetic antibiotics, namely Clindamycin phosphate 1.2% and Tretinoin 0.025%. Tretinoin works by eliminating the increase in keratinization and thickening of the follicular epithelium by accelerating cell turnover. Clindamycin phosphate works by inhibiting the production of enzymes and inflammation or activation factors by P. acnes in sebum. This drug is used for the treatment of acne vulgaris which is accompanied by inflammatory lesions and closed and open comedones.
Clindamycin phosphate 1.2%, tretinoin 0.025%
1 Tube @15gr
Indications / Benefits / Uses:
Acne vulgaris with inflammatory lesions and open or closed comedones
acne vulgaris, acne, acne, blackheads, acne prone skin
1 x a day
thinly applied to acne prone skin, at night before going to bed
Not for open wounds, discontinue use if irritation occurs, do not use other topical drugs on the same area
dry, flaky skin, feeling tight or burning and redness
MIMS Standard Name
MEDICLIN TR GEL 15G
Distribution Permit Number
Surya Dermato Medica Laboratories
1. We only accept PayPal.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through a secure PayPal payment processor.
3. We send to your Paypal address. Make sure your Paypal addresses are correct before you pay.
1. We ship to your Paypal address. Please make sure your Paypal address is correct before you pay.
2. Items will be shipped within 2 working days after we receive your payment. Shipping Using DHL Express and Delivery time is 4 - 7 business days to arrive, but may take longer depending on destination and other factors
3. Not responsible for customs, taxes
- Returned items are expected to be as they were before
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee
Contact me if you have questions
HAVE A NICE DAY!