1.This product is a soft silicone product, be careful not to touch sharp objects to avoid damage.
2.Pay attention to avoid dry burning, no food to place, dry burning in the frying pan for a long time will damage the mold.
3.Since this product is a silicone product, the maximum temperature is 220. If the bottom of the pot is overheated or partially overheated, it will damage the mold, so use a small fire to avoid damage.
4.Be careful to make the food surface solidify and then flip it over, otherwise the food will pour out.
5.After use, pay attention to clean in time to avoid damage.
Instructions for use
1. Before use, first apply oil to the mold with a brush to facilitate demoulding.
2. Place it in a frying pan and use a small fire.
3. Since the mold will be deformed and lifted after heating, pay attention to the use of chopsticks or other small tools to slightly press the bottom of the mold, it will fit well to the bottom of the pot, and there will be little leakage.
4. It is recommended that the food should not be placed too full in the mold, half the height is the most suitable, too full and easy to expand, or not easy to cook. Too little, it is easy to slip off when flipping, so that it cannot be flipped together. After the food is placed in the mold, the lid is covered and it is easier to solidify the food.
5. After the food has solidified, open the lid and rub the handles on both sides first and then to rotate left and right to separate the whole body from the bottom of the pot.
6. After the stick is not cooked, roll it up and flip it.
7. Can be used in microwave ovens, induction cookers, ovens, refrigerators, and food frying pans. It can be washed in the dishwasher.