Elopro Cream - Clobetasol Propionate 0.05% for Eczema, Herpes, Psoriasis, Lichen Planus, Vitiligo
Clobetasol propionate is used for the treatment of various skin disorders including eczema, herpes labialis, psoriasis, and lichen sclerosus. It is also used to treat several auto-immune diseases including alopecia areata, vitiligo, lichen planus (auto immune skin nodules), and mycosis fungoides (T-cell skin lymphoma). It is used as first-line treatment for both acute and chronic GVHD of the skin.
Each gram of cream/ointment/gel solid ointment contains :
Clobetasol propionate 0.5 mg
As other corticosteroids, Clobetasol propionate has topical anti inflammatory characteristics. Corticosteriods act through the introduction of phospholipase A2 inhibitor proteins, collectively known as lipocortine. It is postulated that these proteins modulate the biosynthesis of inflammatory mediators, eg. Prostaglandins and leucotrienes, by inhibiting their precursor (i.e arachidonic acid) release. Arachidonic acid is released from phospholipids membrane by phospholipase A2.
Short-term of resistant dermatoses, eg psoriasis (not including widespread psoriasis), recalcitrant dermatitis, lichen planus, discoid lupus erythematosus, and other dermatoses which do not respond satisfactorily to less potent corticosteroid preparations.
Patients with hypersensitivity to Clobetasol propionate, other costicosteroids, or any other component of elopro.
Rosaceae, acne vulgaris, and perioral dermatitis, skin lesions caused by viruses infection (eg. Herpes simplex and chicken pox).
Treatment of skin lesions caused by fungal or bacterial infection, genital and perianal pruritus.
Dermatoses in children less than one year old including dermatitis and diaper ras
- 1. We only accept PayPal.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through a secure PayPal payment processor.
3. We send to your Paypal address. Make sure your Paypal addresses are correct before you pay.
1. We ship to your Paypal address. Make sure your Paypal address is correct before you pay.
2. Items will be sent within 2 business days when we receive payment. 10-25 days delivery time will arrive but may be longer for some destinations.
3. Shipping Using Registered DHL ECommerce (with Tracking Numbers Worldwide)
4. Delivery time depends on the destination and other factors;
5. Not responsible for customs, tax
- Returned items are expected to be as they were before
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee
Contact me if you have questions
HAVE A NICE DAY!