Schizone is a drug in the form of a semi-solid dosage form (ointment / ointment) that is used to relieve inflammatory dermatoses that are responsive to corticosteroids when complicated by secondary infections (allergic, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, and plaque psoriasis).
Schizon contains the active ingredient Betamethasone dipropionate 0.05% equivalent to Betamethasone, a glucocorticoid steroid drug that works by preventing and controlling inflammation (inflammation) by controlling the rate of protein synthesis, suppressing the migration of white blood cells and fibroblasts, and stabilizing lysosomes by reversing capillary permeability.
antihistamines, allergies, dermatitis, eczema
Acute and chronic skin disorders where topical steroids are indicated: psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, lichen planus and pruritus. Cream for wet and acute lesions. Ointment for dry or scaly lesions.
Apply a thin layer on the lesion area 1 or 2 times a day. Treatment beyond 4 weeks must be evaluated.
Thinly applied to the affected area of the skin
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight
Not for use on the eye
- 1. We only accept PayPal.
2. All major credit cards are accepted through a secure PayPal payment processor.
3. We send to your Paypal address. Make sure your Paypal addresses are correct before you pay.
1. We ship to your Paypal address. Make sure your Paypal address is correct before you pay.
2. Items will be sent within 2 business days when we receive payment. 10-25 days delivery time will arrive but may be longer for some destinations.
3. Shipping Using Registered DHL ECommerce (with Tracking Numbers Worldwide)
4. Delivery time depends on the destination and other factors;
5. Not responsible for customs, tax
- Returned items are expected to be as they were before
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee
Contact me if you have questions
HAVE A NICE DAY!